Homewood Police investigating multiple weekend burglaries | News
HOMEWOOD, AL (WBRC)- Homewood Police are investigating three weekend burglaries.
Two car burglaries took place in the 600 block of Morris Boulevard and the 400 block of Edgeland Place. Police say in both cases that the vehicles were unlocked. A Garmin GPS, a credit card and cash were taken.
There was also a residential burglary that occurred Sept. 14 between noon and 7:30 p.m. in the 1900 block of Glen Cove. Police say in this case the front door of the residence was forced open. However, nothing was reported missing at the time of the report.
A neigbor reported to police that they saw a 1995-2000 model white Ford Expedition parked in front of th residence around the time of the burglarly. A white male was reportedly driving the vehicle.
Reporter Melanie Posey will have a full report at 6 p.m. Monday evening on these incidents.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jubilee Joe's owner arrested on drug trafficking, money laundering charges
- Sister of woman killed after Iron Bowl party shooting speaks out
- Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Victim identified in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting
- Hoover Police release more details in Saturday night's Ironbowl party shooting