Prosecutors request DNA sample from triple murder suspect | News
BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC)- State prosecutors want a DNA sample from the woman accused of a triple homicide in Homewood.
Twenty-nine-year-old Anna Dominguez faces four counts of capital murder. Police say she killed a mother and her two young sons in a Homewood apartment Dec. 14, 2012.
A judge granted the prosecutor's request for the DNA sample. Dominquez remains in jail without bond. Authorities say she is from Central America and is in the country illegally. Her legal team is using a translator to communicate with her.
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hoover City Schools consult with DOJ on fee-based bus service
- Hoover City Schools vote to keep buses under a fee-based system
- Jubilee Joe's owner arrested on drug trafficking, money laundering charges
- Sister of woman killed after Iron Bowl party shooting speaks out
- Woman charged with murder in Hoover Iron Bowl party shooting